Sunday, July 22, 2007

Brittaney and I have been really bad at keeping you all updated about are lives, so we decided that this might be the best way to keep people informed. We put some pictures on here for you to see our sweet baby girl. We spent some time up in Show Low for the 4th of July. Samara got to see her first parade and fire works. Most of our family came to her baby blessing which was June 4th and we had a wonderful time. Samara Caroline was born April 18th and we love her little smile and the happiness she brings to us. Let us know how you are all doing and we will do our best to keep this updated with info abouut us.

We Love you all,

Jeremy, Brittaney and Samara

9 Comments:

At September 4, 2007 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Annell said...

Look how wonderful you all look!! Britty, I miss you!!
dragonflowersandbooks.blogspot.com

 
At January 11, 2008 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Cami D. said...

Hey you guys...CONGRATS!! I hope you are doing well!

- Cami D.

 
At January 20, 2008 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Jen said...

BRITT!!!!

I am sooo glad I found you. How are you. You are so cute and lovely being a mom! Brenda gave me your cell phone number but I misplaced it. I miss you!! I can't wait to see your little girl! She is beautiful! Love you!

Jen Ball
djhoneyball.blogspot.com

 
At January 22, 2008 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Kymi said...

Britty! I found you, wow! Your baby is beautiful! I miss you, how are things. Hope to talk to you soon.

Kymi
teamwalsh.blogspot.com

 
At January 27, 2008 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Tia said...

Brittney, hey I just talked to jen hopefully she'll convince you to update this more so we can keep in touch!!

 
At March 3, 2008 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Britney and Kevin said...

Hey Britt, I'm still totally interested in playin' some volleyball. Hopefully you check this before it's all over. :)

 
At June 16, 2008 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Julee said...

Hey girl!!!! I just saw your blog on Teri's and was super excited!!! I haven't seen you in forever!!! You are lookin' hot!!! And your little girl is just precious!!! I LOVE her name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's beautiful!!!! Hope you are doing great!!!
Julee (Hooper) Dorr

 
At August 30, 2008 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Martineau Family said...

TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG BROTHER!!!

 
At September 21, 2008 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Annaka said...

Brit I am so happy to find your blog, it is ADORABLE!! You family is beautiful (oh, sorry Jeremy, you look great too!). Love your face girlie!
xo, a

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home